Donate to our Health Project Fund from as little as
The Fatima Bai 100-bed general hospital in Karachi is run on a no profit no loss basis.
It is a modern well-equipped and well-staffed facility with experienced doctors and provides affordable treatment for those on low incomes and treats on average over 4,000 patients a month.
The Fatima Bai Hospital was established in 1985 under the supervision of the Haji Yaqoob Wali Muhammad Gandhi Foundation.
The hospital has the following facilities and services:
- General OPD
- 24 Hours I.C.U
- 24 Hours Emergency
- 24 Hours Lab
- Gyane & OBS;
- Ultrasound and X-Ray Departments
- Orthopedic and Plastic Surgery & Endoscopy.
Over 1.4 million people helped so far…
- 650,000 emergency cases treated
- 120,000 admissions
- 45,000 operations (inc. 17,000 eye ops)
- 50,000 general surgeries
- 250,000 outpatients given medicine
- 380,000 outpatients treated for ENT
- 250,000 children treated
- 350,000 ladies provded gynae services
- 200,000 orthopedic outpatients treated
- 40,000 people treated for dental conditions
- 80,000 people treated for skin conditions
- 300,000 laboratory tests conducted
- 110,000 x-rays taken
- 120,000 ultrasound examinations carried out
- 20,000 normal births delivered