Pakistan is one of the highest ranking countries where people are still getting affected by preventable diseases such as tuberculosis, polio and malaria while non-communicable diseases are also increasing considerably.
Ehsaas knows the desperate need to provide these health services to those that can least afford them and, with your generous support, would like to undertake many more free medical camps in the most deprived areas, especially to deal with chest and lung problems such as TB.
- Issues dealt with include:
- intestinal infections
- bacterial diseases
- viral diseases
- diseases of respiratory system
- diseases of digestive system
- diseases of urinary system
- Donate to our Medical Fund from £35
- A Free Medical Camp costs from £3,500